Google

sábado, 24 de marzo de 2007

Unknown Soldier-Breaking Benjamin

De su nuevo album, Phobia, aqui esta la letra de Unknown Soldier por Breaking Benjamin

Borderline, dead inside.
I don't mind, falling to pieces.
Coming in, violent, let's begin.
Feeding the sickness.
How do I simplify, dislocate, the enemy is on the way.

[Chorus]
Show me what it's like to dream in black and white,
so I can leave this world tonight.

Full of fear, everclear. I'll be here, fighting forever.
Curious, venemous, you'll find me climbing to heaven.
Nevermind, turn back time. You'll be fine, I will get left behind.

[Chorus]
Hold me, I'm too tight. Breathe the breath of life,
so I can leave this world behind.
It only hurts just once. They're only broken bones.
Hide the hate inside.

[Chorus]
Hold me, I'm too tight. Breathe the breath of life,
so I can leave this world behind.

Me despido, y hasta la proxima oportunidad...

Copyright © 2007 Breaking Benjamin

No hay comentarios.:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape